Find the Latest Resources in Education Today
Press Release: I SAVE A TREE, INC. IS OFFERING $80,000,000.00 WORTH OF INTERACTIVE BOOKS (IBOOKS) & VIRTUAL LIBRARY SOFTWARE TO PUBLIC SCHOOLS
I SAVE A TREE®
703 North Lee Avenue
PO Box 3006
Arcadia, Fl. 34266
Phone (800) 791-8733
Fax (863) 494-9996
Contact: Robert Rance
Phone: (800) 791-8733
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
9 A.M. EST, November 01, 2010
I SAVE A TREE®, INC. IS OFFERING $80,000,000.00 WORTH OF INTERACTIVE BOOKS (IBOOKS) & VIRTUAL LIBRARY SOFTWARE TO PUBLIC SCHOOLS
ARCADIA, FL, NOVEMBER 01, 2010: I Save a Tree® is Offering $80,000,000.00 Worth of Free Interactive Books and Virtual Library Software to all Public Schools in the United States.
The Virtual Library 2.0 Software and Interactive Books can be Installed on a District Server and All Students and Teachers Within the District Can Access the Interactive Books.
I Save a Tree iBooks Can Be Viewed on Windows and Macintosh Computers and Can Also Be Viewed on Smart Phones that include Adobe® Flash®.
I Save a Tree® Has Been Publishing iBooks Since 2001 and has Published about 1,000 Publications and Hundreds of iBooks for some of the largest children’s book Publishers in the USA Including: Capstone Press©, Abdo Publishing© Rourke Publishing©, & Picture Window Books©.
I Save a Tree® Interactive Book Features:
• Our iBooks don’t wear out.
• They don’t get lost or stolen.
• Each title can be viewed by an unlimited number of students, at the same time, from many computer terminals.
• Students and teachers can view the iBooks on-line from home.
• In the Classroom, the I Save a Tree® iBooks can also be used with projectors and Smart Boards®.
• All Students can open the same iBook at the same time in Computer Labs.
• Cost less / Unlimited Users
• Students read along as the book reads aloud as the words highlight.
• One time purchase – When you purchase our iBooks, you own the file, no yearly fees.
• Many titles have active web links for further research and teacher lesson planning.
• Most titles have Table of Contents links, Glossary Words, Index
• Our iBooks can be viewed on portable devices that run Adobe Flash files including Smart Phones and Computer Tablets.
• Accelerated Reader© Quizzes available for most titles.
• Color and Black & White Photos and Illustrations.
• Some Titles have Movie Clips.
“With school budgets being cut, I Save a Tree® is trying to help public schools all over the nation realize that our Interactive Books will help public schools save billions of dollars if they give them a try,” states Robert Rance of I Save a Tree®. “We hope students and teachers all over the USA will benefit from our quality reading materials! I Save a Tree® is committed to helping children learn to read while helping the environment by publishing without paper”.
I Save a Tree® extends its offer to public schools nationwide and hopes to connect with educators in every state.
SCHOOLS DISTRICTS THAT ARE INTERESTED IN TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER CAN E-MAIL I SAVE A TREE AT CUSTOMERSERVICE@ISAVEATREE.COM
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS SPECIAL OFFER GO TO WWW.ISAVEATREE.COM/PUBLICSCHOOLSUSA