Best Practices for Hosting, Support and Use of Moodle in K-12 Schools
Date: Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT
Duration: One hour
The Moodle learning management system is synonymous with providing educators and learners with a wide range of accessible and intuitive tools for teaching and learning online. Although Moodle is freely accessible to anyone, it requires a considerable investment in resources to host, maintain and sustain its use. As K-12 schools consider incorporating Moodle into their day-to-day instruction, schools should consider partnering with a trusted provider to establish the most affordable and sustainable plan for adoption. Join Moodlerooms and a panel of educators to learn about best practices for Moodle adoption and its uses in today’s K-12 schools.
What you will learn:
- Discover what is required to implement, host, support and sustain Moodle for a K-12 school or district.
- Learn what alternatives to self-hosting are available and why hosting with a trusted provider is more affordable and sustainable.
- Hear real world examples of why two K-12 schools chose to host Moodle with a trusted provider instead of hosting Moodle themselves.
- See how today’s educators are using Moodle to engage students in new ways inside and outside of the classroom.
- Check out the newest features of Moodle and learn how Moodlerooms is optimizing these features for today’s K-12 educators.
Click through to page 2 to view the archive…