Find the Latest Resources in Education Today
September 28th, 2012
$1M in prizes for environmental videos
Solve for Tomorrow
This year, in partnership with the National PTA, the contest challenges 6th-12th grade teachers and their students to answer “How can science or math help improve the environment in your community?” Samsung will award $1 million in technology among finalists and winning schools. Teachers can submit a short application for a chance to participate in the Solve for Tomorrow video contest.
- Grant Organization: Samsung and the National PTA
- Contact URL: http://samsung.com/solvefortom...
- Eligibility: Grade 6-12 teachers
- Grant Deadline: Wednesday October 31st, 2012
- Grant Value: $1 million total