Find the Latest Resources in Education Today
October 15th, 2012
Scholarships for game, puzzle design
MASTERMIND BrainTwister Challenge
Students will be challenged to come up with their own games for the MASTERMIND BrainTwister Challenge. Those can be puzzles, word problems or games with a solution or riddle. Two first place Winners will be awarded $1,000 scholarships for best overall scores and three additional winners will each win $100 for receiving the highest score in each of three judging categories. Each of the two first place winners will have an opportunity to name a teacher to receive $250.
- Grant Organization: Pressman Toy Corporation
- Contact URL: http://www.mastermind-educatio...
- Eligibility: Children ages 7-12
- Grant Deadline: Monday December 31st, 2012
- Grant Value: $2,300 total