$5K for videos about eLearning
E2020 Inc. is challenging all middle and high schools that use e2020’s online curriculum to submit their best stories demonstrating how eLearning has improved academic outcomes for their students, teachers, schools, or districts. Video entries will be evaluated by a jury panel and a $5,000 technology grant will be awarded to the school or district’s video entry deemed most compelling by the judges. Two runners up will each receive five complimentary individual student licenses of e2020 software. Videos must be 1-3 minutes in length and must fit into one of the following three categories:
• School or district-wide transformation
• Specialized learning programs
• Student achievement
- Grant Organization: E2020 Inc.
- Contact URL: http://www.education2020.com/2...
- Eligibility: Middle and high schools
- Grant Deadline: Friday December 7th, 2012
- Grant Value: $5,000