Find the Latest Resources in Education Today
Press Release: Digital Learning Solution Wowzers® Launches New Website
Award-winning online learning developer Wowzers® (http://wowzers.com) today announced the launch of its newly designed and updated Web site, featuring a more intutitive design and dynamic new features, including a tailored user interface, richer, individualized content and a live web demo.
Designed to support schools and school districts as they adopt personalized and blended learning environments, Wowzers offers a complete solution for delivering engaging, game-based math content to students, while allowing teachers to provide more individualized attention based on each student’s needs.
The new Wowzers site includes:
· A cleaner, easier to use interface that is tailored to the needs of the sites’ primary visitors: teachers, administrators, curriculum coordinators, technology coordinators, students and parents.
· Richer, more detailed content including product uses, research and resources.
· A new “press” page and other information about the company
· Integrated company blog, which features guest posts from industry experts, connects educators, students and administrators and provides insider insight and new perspectives.
· A live web demo that gives a quick overview of the functionality of the program, as well as an ability to sign up for a free, full-featured trial.
“Our mission has always been to make learning fun and engaging, and our new site design conveys that in a stronger way,” said Wowzers president Andrew Howard. “As we look toward the future, we’re looking to build a virtual community of teachers and learners. With guest blog posts and two-way communication, our new Web site is an important step in that direction.”
Based in Chicago, Ill., Wowzers is a game-based, adaptive online learning program where story-driven games and activities replace assessments, manipulatives and textbooks. The Wowzers program, which includes math Common Core curriculum for 3rd-5th grade and supplemental curriculum for 6th-8th grade, is built on a powerful, cloud-based platform that adapts to the learning style of each student for a truly personalized and effective learning experience anywhere there is an internet-connected device. Wowzers has been recognized with the CODiE Award for Best K-12 Solution and Best Classroom Management System from the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), the principal trade association for the software and digital content industries. For more information on Wowzers, visit www.wowzers.com, find us on Facebook or reach out via Twitter at @Wowzers.