Find the Latest Resources in Education Today
January 2nd, 2013
Student video documentary competition
C-SPAN StudentCam Competition
C-SPAN’s StudentCam is an annual national video documentary competition that encourages students to think seriously about issues that affect our communities and our nation. Students are asked to create a short (5-8 minute) video documentary on a topic related to the theme “Message to the President”: What’s the most important issue the president should consider in 2013? Maximum award: $5,000, plus $1,000 in digital equipment for school. Eligibility: individuals or teams of two to three students grades 6-8 or grades 9-12.
- Grant Organization: C-SPAN
- Contact URL: http://www.studentcam.org/...
- Eligibility: Students in grades 6-8 and 9-12
- Grant Deadline: Friday January 18th, 2013
- Grant Value: Up to $5,000