Find the Latest Resources in Education Today
Up to $80K for psychology studies
American Psychological Foundation Pre-College Grant Program
More than 200,000 students are currently enrolled in high school psychology. APF wants to support high quality education in psychology and to nurture the next generation of psychologists, with up to $20,000 for projects that support the goals of the program:
- Reinforce the discipline of psychology as a science in secondary school curricula.
- Expand the profile of psychology as a science to attract talented high school students to pursue the discipline.
- Convey to high school students that psychological science is a tool to improve society.
- Teach students about career options that apply psychology outside of an academic setting (e.g. NASA, organizational development).
- Proposals for programs must focus on supporting the education of talented high school students.
- Grant Organization: American Psychological Foundation
- Contact URL: http://www.apa.org/apf/funding...
- Eligibility: High school students
- Grant Deadline: Wednesday May 1st, 2013
- Grant Value: 1-4 grants of up to $20,000 each