Oracle and Ciber Team Up to Deploy Oracle’s PeopleSoft Campus Solutions and Campus Self Service Software to Standardize Academic and Training Processes
Graduate School USA builds on its 90 years as a responsive, cutting-edge institution by implementing an equally cutting-edge and enhanced student service information system with Oracle’s PeopleSoft Campus Solutions suite. The integrated software will provide students with easy access to information, support self-service transactions and automate previous manual processes, supporting future growth and the school’s reputation as a leader in meeting public sector education, development and training needs.
Redwood Shores, Calif. – July 30, 2013
• Graduate School USA, the government’s continuing education provider of choice, has selected Oracle’s PeopleSoft Campus Solutions to manage the student lifecycle for both training courses and academic degrees at its seven campuses across the nation.
• Graduate School USA’s previous student administrative system could not support its training program or integrate information from different departments. Additionally, as the school has expanded, it needed software that would support the unique needs of students – who are often continuing-education participants as opposed to long-term degree-seeking students. With Oracle’s PeopleSoft Campus Solutions and Campus Self Service, the university will be able to provide enhanced services that support student registration and administration activities.
• Oracle’s PeopleSoft Campus Solutions modules, including Campus Community, Recruiting and Admissions, Student Records, Student Financials and Financial Aid, will allow the university to move away from a manual paper system to a fully integrated and automated system. With complete integration, student information will seamlessly flow to students, the records and admissions departments and other administrative offices.
• After Graduate School USA acquired Southeastern University in Washington, D.C., in 2009, the school began the process of applying for accreditation by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. PeopleSoft Campus Solutions enabled the school to fulfill the accreditation requirement for a viable student information system. Graduate School USA is now a candidate for accreditation.
• Graduate School USA will work with Oracle and Oracle Platinum Partner Ciber to implement Oracle PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0, adding to the university’s Oracle footprint, which includes Oracle Database and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Financial Management. The 18-month implementation began in February 2013.
• “To continue our growth and achieve Middle States Accreditation, it was critical to integrate and automate our administrative and academic systems,” said James Huske, chief of staff, Graduate School USA. “With Oracle, Graduate School USA is able to deliver a fully integrated, dynamic and automated system for students and administrators that improves the student experience and improves productivity for our staff.”
• “With Oracle PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, Graduate School USA removes a significant barrier to efficient growth and superior student service: manual, paper-based processes,” said Cole Clark, global vice president, education and research industries, Oracle. “The fully integrated, automated capabilities enabled by PeopleSoft Campus Solutions will streamline administrative processes and make information immediately available to students, faculty and staff.”
• Oracle in Higher Education
• Oracle’s PeopleSoft Campus Solutions
• PeopleSoft Enterprise Campus Community
• PeopleSoft Enterprise Recruiting and Admissions
• PeopleSoft Enterprise Student Records
• PeopleSoft Enterprise Student Financials
• PeopleSoft Enterprise Financial Aid
• Oracle Higher Education on Facebook
• Oracle Higher Education on Diigo
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company’s best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to the education and research industry, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
# # #
Katie Barron Gail Repsher Emery
Oracle O’Keeffe & Company