• Pitsco Education and the Foundation for Technology and Engineering Educators announce the annual $2,000 Pitsco/Hearlihy/FTEE Grant.
• The grant recognizes K-12 technology and engineering teachers who successfully integrate technology and engineering education with other academic subjects.
• The deadline for applications is December 1, 2013.
• The grant will be awarded at the ITEEA Annual Conference.
News Release, August 26, 2013 – The application deadline for the annual Pitsco/Hearlihy/FTEE Grant for Excellence in Teaching Technology and Engineering is quickly approaching.
The grant, administrated by the Foundation for Technology and Engineering Educators – and given in honor of Tom and Mary Hearlihy – is designed to recognize K-12 teachers who successfully integrate technology and engineering education with other academic subjects.
Criteria include: (1) evidence of an effective quality technology program, (2) documented success in the integration of technology and engineering with other academic subjects, and (3) plans for professional development via the anticipated grant.
Click to Tweet: Tech and engineering teachers apply now for $2,000 Pitsco/Hearlihy/FTEE Grant! http://tinyurl.com/46pf3s
• Apply for the Pitsco/Hearlihy/FTEE Grant: http://tinyurl.com/46pf3s
• Learn more about Pitsco Education: http://www.pitsco.com/about/
Pitsco Education is the leading provider of age-appropriate, student-centered K-12 STEM learning solutions. Our standards-based curriculum, products, equipment, and materials promote student success through positive and challenging learning experiences, and our hands-on solutions teach core concepts and career skills in science, technology, engineering, and math.
# # #