Find the Latest Resources in Education Today
September 18th, 2013
$2M for STEM education, projects
Solve for Tomorrow Contest
Samsung and its partners are asking teachers to participate in its annual contest to promote Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) education, a key academic challenge in our country. With Samsung and schools joining together, we can foster student interest in these subjects and illustrate the power of applying that knowledge to practical, real-world issues.
- Grant Organization: Samsung, DirecTV and Adobe
- Contact URL: http://samsung.com/solvefortom...
- Eligibility: K-12 schools
- Grant Deadline: Thursday October 31st, 2013
- Grant Value: $2 million in products, software, and programming