Find the Latest Resources in Education Today
October 3rd, 2013
$20K for science teachers
Shell Science Lab Challenge
The challenge invites middle and high school science teachers (grades 6–12) in the United States and Canada (with special attention to urban and underrepresented groups) to illustrate replicable approaches to science lab instruction utilizing limited school and laboratory resources. Teachers and schools submitting top entries will receive additional laboratory tools, resources, and rich professional development opportunities.
- Grant Organization: Shell Oil Company And NSTA
- Contact URL: http://www.nsta.org/shellscien...
- Eligibility: Grades 6-12 science teachers
- Grant Deadline: Friday December 20th, 2013
- Grant Value: $3,000-$20,000