Find the Latest Resources in Education Today
October 3rd, 2013
Up to $25K for middle school STEM
Christopher Columbus Awards
The Christopher Columbus Awards is a national, community-based science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) program for middle school students. The program challenges the students to work in teams of three to four, with an adult coach, to identify a problem in their community and apply the scientific method to create an innovative solution to that problem.
- Grant Organization: Christopher Columbus Fellowship Foundation
- Contact URL: http://www.christophercolumbus...
- Eligibility: Students in grades 6-8
- Grant Deadline: Monday February 3rd, 2014
- Grant Value: $200-$25,000