App of the week: Look For
What is it? A research-based program developed with national and state core teaching standards that enables users to organize, identify, clarify, and provide immediate feedback to classroom teachers regarding their instructional practices. This app is an answer for high performing staff developers, instructional coaches, peer coaches, and school administrators seeking to improve classroom instruction in their schools.
Best for: Administrators
Requirements: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Create unlimited observations
- Sort observations by school, teacher, subject, and date
- Select from hundreds of qualification points within 6 basic categories
- Easily email and share reports and progress instantly
- Track teacher progress through each of the 6 instructional categories
- Supports state and national standards