Find the Latest Resources in Education Today
Up to $7M for youth career training
Youth CareerConnect Program
The program is designed to provide high school students with education and training that combines rigorous academic and technical curricula focused on specific in-demand occupations and industries for which employers are using H-1B visas to hire foreign workers as well as the related activities necessary to support such training to increase participants’ employability in H-1B in-demand industries and occupations. Furthermore, given the large number of H-1B visas in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) industries, pending high quality proposals, DOL expects a large share of the grants to support education and training in STEM industries.
- Grant Organization: U.S. Department of Labor
- Contact URL: http://www.doleta.gov/ycc/pdf/...
- Eligibility: Partnerships of public and private sector entities
- Grant Deadline: Monday January 27th, 2014
- Grant Value: $2 million - $7 million