Find the Latest Resources in Education Today
$1 million to revolutionize journalism education
$1M Challenge Fund for Innovation in Journalism Education
The goal of the $1M Challenge Fund for Innovation in Journalism Education is to hack the journalism curriculum using customized versions of the teaching hospital model. The fund supports universities to partner with news organizations, and explore new ways of providing information to their local communities. Winners receive up to $35,000 in micro-grants to support live, local news experiments. Winners can then compete to win up to $100,000 in additional grand prizes for best project and evaluation.
- Grant Organization: Online News Association
- Contact URL: http://journalists.org/next-ge...
- Eligibility: Universities and news organizations
- Grant Deadline: Friday February 14th, 2014
- Grant Value: $35,000-$100,000