Find the Latest Resources in Education Today
Up to $2M for STEM education
The Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers (ITEST) program supports projects that build understandings of best practice factors, contexts and processes contributing to students’ motivation, participation, enhanced interest in and capabilities to successfully pursue STEM and/or STEM cognate domain intensive education programs and careers. ITEST seeks to ensure a high-quality STEM workforce that can meet U.S. technology needs.
- Grant Organization: National Science Foundation
- Contact URL: http://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2014/n...
- Eligibility: Students and teachers
- Grant Deadline: Tuesday February 11th, 2014
- Grant Value: $1.2-$2 million