Find the Latest Resources in Education Today
Up to $350K for arts PD
Professional Development for Arts Educators (PDAE) Program
The Professional Development for Arts Educators (PDAE) program supports the implementation of high-quality model professional development programs in elementary and secondary education for music, dance, drama, media arts, or visual arts, including folk arts, for educators and other arts instructional staff of kindergarten through grade 12 (K-12) students in high-poverty schools. The purpose of this program is to strengthen standards-based arts education programs and to help ensure that all students meet challenging State academic content standards and challenging State student academic achievement standards in the arts.
- Grant Organization: U.S. Department of Education
- Contact URL: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/F...
- Eligibility: Schools and nonprofits
- Grant Deadline: Monday May 19th, 2014
- Grant Value: $150,000-$350,000