Find the Latest Resources in Education Today
App of the Week: K12 AP Exam PrepRead more by Laura Devaney
April 14th, 2014
What is it? A series of complete AP exam review tools for 12 popular AP courses, including biology, environmental science, psychology, world history, calculus, and more.
Best for: High School AP teachers and students
Price: Free to try Lite versions; unlock all content or download full for $9.99 – $11.99 per course
Requirements: 7” tablets or larger on iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon AppStore
Features: Based on the subject, the 12 apps in this series can include:
- Quick Review Module – View an intuitive, highly organized, topic-by-topic study guide of all topics and concepts on the AP-approved course outline.
- Multiple Choice Module – Answer realistic AP exam-style multiple choice questions and take full simulated tests with or without feedback.
- Free Response Module – Practice planning and answering realistic AP exam-style free response questions with scoring guides.
- Scored Essay Module – Interactively review AP exam-style essays that earned high, medium, and low scores to see why an essay receives a higher or lower score
- Study Statistics – Track topics mastered and topics that need further review to create in individual study plan.
- “Lite” version free to try; “Full” version without In-App Purchase is perfect for bulk education download
- Designed for 7” tablets or larger on iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon AppStore