Find the Latest Resources in Education Today
Press Release: Pitsco Network for April-May celebrates success
At Pitsco, we take all your successes — both in and outside the classroom — personally. And the April-May 2014 issue of The Pitsco Network, now available online, demonstrates this, beginning with a great article by our Senior Customer Service Representative Joel Howard.
Be sure to look for other inspiring success stories as well, including:
• In Okaloosa County, Florida, Pitsco labs, funded by a Department of Defense Education Activity grant, send test scores flying.
• Cherokee County, Georgia, is promoting core learning through a combined STEM and Family and Consumer Sciences approach.
• Hands-on learning means deeper understanding for students in Jackson, Mississippi.
• Educator Cindy Jones realizes a 20-year dream with Phonics: Animals in Motion.
Create your own classroom success with the latest SySTEM Alert! insert for students. In this issue:
• The mystery of homing pigeons’ navigation abilities continues.
• Origami meets modern technology to create a NASA solar array.
• A pocket wind farm?
• Test your students with a new SySTEM Alert! quiz.
Note to teachers: The answer key for the SySTEM Alert! quiz can be obtained upon request. Please contact Cody White at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view current and past issues of The Pitsco Network, visit www.pitsco.com/Network.
Find current and past SySTEM Alert! issues at www.pitsco.com/SySTEMAlert.
Pitsco Education is the leading provider of age-appropriate, student-centered K-12 STEM learning solutions. Our standards-based curriculum, products, equipment, and materials promote student success through positive and challenging learning experiences, and our hands-on solutions teach core concepts and career skills in science, technology, engineering, and math.