Find the Latest Resources in Education Today
Students: Describe your goals, win an iPad Mini
Goals Matter Contest
This year’s contest asks students to answer the following question: What is a goal you want to accomplish and why? Students can answer the question in the form of a video or an essay, and they can also elaborate by explaining what motivates them, who has encouraged them, how they plan to accomplish this goal, and how will their education help them. Four students will win a new iPad Mini. Additionally, the four winners’ teachers will receive a $100 gift card.
- Grant Organization: eScholar
- Contact URL: http://www.escholar.com/goals-...
- Eligibility: Students ages 8-17
- Grant Deadline: Friday May 16th, 2014
- Grant Value: iPad Minis and $100 gift cards for teachers