LAS VEGAS – June 18, 2014 – Peerless-AV, the leader in innovative audio and video solutions and accessories, is pleased to showcase its products at InfoComm 2014, June 18-20, in Las Vegas. Designed as a baseball diamond, Peerless-AV’s booth# C7918, will feature several new innovations, Xtreme™ outdoor displays and TVs, digital menu boards, mounting solutions, and more.
Visitors will also have the opportunity to enter Peerless-AV’s World Series Giveaway for a chance to win two tickets to Game 1 of the World Series, plus travel and spending money.
Peerless-AV products on display at InfoComm 2014 include:
• SmartMount® Slim Video Wall Mount: The world’s thinnest full service video wall mount, this ADA compliant Made-in-the-USA mount offers tool-less micro-adjustments, reusable custom wall plate spacers, a negative tilt position, and can be used for both portrait and landscape applications.
• Video Conferencing Cart: A cost-effective and aesthetically pleasing mobile video conferencing solution, the SC-555VCA can support two side-by-side 40″-55″ displays in landscape orientation and offers 20″ of display adjustment.
• Xtreme™ Outdoor Digital Menu Board: Serves as a visually appealing, weatherproof, and cost effective solution for drive-thru applications. Incorporating an Xtreme™ optically enhanced LCD display that is designed to withstand the harshest conditions, the menu board offers an easy-two man installation and up to 70% in electricity savings.
• IP68 Rated Outdoor Media Player Enclosure: Designed for any outdoor application utilizing a display and streaming media player, the IP68 Rated Enclosure offers protection to media players through its patented cooling technology. A cost-reducing solution, the enclosure houses the media player, eliminating the need for trenching cables.
• 2000 nit Xtreme™ Display: Features an optically bonded super high bright panel, making it possible to read content in direct sunlight. The display, offering impact-resistant safety glass, all aluminum construction, and a full HD 1080p picture, is particularly ideal for outdoor environments where digital signage is usually competing with the sun’s brightness.
• Outdoor 4K Kiosk Enclosure: A world’s first, the Outdoor 4K Kiosk Enclosure offers customers the ability to integrate a 4K display within the enclosure. The Outdoor 4K Kiosk Enclosure offers a heating and cooling unit, is fully sealed to IP56/NEMA4x standards, and offers integrated services, for either stand-alone kiosk enclosures or fully integrated systems with display, media player, power and thermal management.
• PeerSound™ Wireless Audio System: The industry’s first and only rack mountable wireless audio transmission system with a remote antenna that allows professional installers and integrators to send up to 8 channels of audio wirelessly to receivers/speakers up to 140+ feet away.
• HDBaseT Mounts: The HDBaseT Integrated Articulating Wall Mount with Audio Amplifier is a world’s first. With 25w per channel audio amplifier support, the mount sends a robust amplified audio signal to any local speakers. Also on display, the Integrated Tilt Wall Mount with EDID Support is the world’s first integrated HDBaseT tilt wall mount.
• Wireless Short Throw Projector AV System: Includes a projector mount with a built-in wireless receiver and 50-watt audio amplifier. The system streams sound and Full HD 1080p content wirelessly up to 131 feet from as many as five audiovisual input devices, eliminating the expense and inconvenience of being tethered to hard-wired connections and enabling users to switch AV sources without plugging and unplugging equipment.
• Pico Broadcaster: Broadcasts HD content to an unlimited number of DTVs that have an ATSC tuner and over-the-air antenna within a 350ft (106m) radius through any open local white space channel.
• PeerAir™ Wireless HD Multimedia System: The only system that provides the ability to expand wireless connectivity with the ability to add additional HDMI sources wirelessly to one HDTV with an available transmitter accessory, the PeerAir™ features a wireless receiver able to receive wirelessly streamed content up to 100ft (30m) away and streams Full HD 1080p and 3D content to nearby HDTVs.
• SmartMount™ Digital Menu Board Mount (DS-MBZ647L): Designed for QSRs, the DS-MBZ647L mount is ideal for wall mounted digital menu boards. To alleviate issues with wall imperfections, the mount features four-corner depth adjustment as well as Peerless-AV’s Increlok™ continuous and fixed tilt mechanism, to ensure displays are aligned on the same plane and tilted at the same angle.
• Full-Service Quick Release Video Wall Mounts: Designed for quick service access in recessed video wall applications, the mounts offer a simple push release feature and custom wall plate spacers for ease of installation.
Enhancements to Xtreme™ Outdoor Digital Menu Board
As of July 2014, all Peerless-AV Xtreme™ Outdoor Digital Menu Board will feature polarized glass. The new polarized glass will enhance the functionality of menu boards for those wearing polarized lenses.
Peerless-AV will be exhibiting at Booth# C7918. For media appointments at InfoComm, please contact Beth Gard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-212-0823.
For additional information about Peerless-AV, please visit www.peerless-av.com, www.facebook.com/PeerlessAV, and twitter.com/PeerlessAV.
Peerless-AV, a Peerless Industries, Inc. company, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of Made-in-the-USA audiovisual mounting, accessory and digital content delivery solutions as well as the industry’s first fully sealed outdoor TVs for commercial and residential applications. The company’s innovative AV products span off-the-shelf, commercial and custom flat panel, projector and tablet mounts as well as cables, AV carts and stands, medical carts and stands, AV racks, AV furniture and a wide range of other accessories. The Peerless Technology Division specializes in wireless, kiosk, touch, digital audio and connectivity technologies that simplify today’s complex digital equipment installations. Peerless-AV manufactures over 3,600 products that serve original equipment manufacturers, commercial integrators and consumer retailers in 22 vertical markets through direct sales representatives and authorized distribution. For more information, visit www.peerless-av.com.