Find the Latest Resources in Education Today
Press Release: CartWrite Presents Expanded Line of iPadR and Other Tablet Charging Carts; Offers Discounts and Free Shipping to Customers
Westlake, OH (August 13, 2014) – CartWriteTM, the online technology furniture distributor, announces an expanded line of iPad® and offer charging carts according to Edward M. Stevens, Chairman and CEO of CartWrite.
“These are high-quality products that are readily available and priced 20% less than the list price,” said Stevens. “Our customers will also find our free shipping appealing.”
The company offers iPad® carts and other tablet charging carts including the InTouch 32 Tablet Cart, InTouch 20 Tablet, InTouch 20 iPad Cart, InTouch 40 Tablet Cart and the InTouch 40 iPad Cart.
• InTouch 32 Tablet Cart. The InTouch 32 cart is 25% smaller than the nearest competitor. The tablet cart is secure and simple to use with charging cords. To insure further security, there is a custom 2-point lock incorporated.
• InTouch 20 Tablet Cart. This is a Chromebook cart with cord wraps. Its charging stations have generous storage space to organize tablet accessories. The IT20 encompasses a custom, double-bolt lock and wheels for mobility.
• InTouch 20 iPad Cart. This iPad cart has an automatic sync-to-charge system with a touch screen controller. There is additional storage space.
• InTouch 40 Tablet Cart. The IT40 Tablet cart is a Chromebook cart with cord wraps, similar to the IT20. It is the first of its generation to charge and store up to 40 iPads, e-readers, etc. The IT20 is enclosed with two rows of padded shelves to keep the tablets organized and safe.
• InTouch 40 iPad Cart. The IT40 iPad cart with sync/charge system will automatically switch to charging after all 40 iPads have been synced. The cart has a touchscreen controller that allows you to manually change where you prefer charging to happen.
“Our charging carts and accessories are state-of-the-art,” said Stevens. “CartWrite is here to meet your classroom and business technology furniture needs. If you have mobile devices and tablets, CartWrite intends to have the support and charging carts and furniture you seek.”
A new CartWrite website highlights the features of each product, the options available and necessary purchasing information. CartWrite.com makes it possible for visitors to select technology furniture and options directly from the website.
Since the company’s founding in 1998, CartWrite has been dedicated to supplying cost-effective, problem-solving technology furniture and accessories for educational facilities, businesses, homes, libraries, hospitality and medical facilities. For more information, visit www.cartwrite.com or write firstname.lastname@example.org.