eSchoolView’s content management system and integrated education management software are used by more than 1,500 K-12 public, private, faith-based and charter schools.
“This is a natural evolution for us. The new product line was created in direct response from the feedback we receive and the demand for our existing products,” Executive Director Rob O’Leary said.
“We packaged the software and services that best complement one another together to maximize results for all of the K-12 school systems with whom we work. Being developed on one platform, it integrates multiple features for one point of data entry and is coordinated across various channels. The one-stop software shop with personal client service, an easy-to-use CMS built for schools, and single login were all important,” states Executive Technical Director, Grant Wright.
The five new bundles of products were developed to better meet the needs of both existing and perspective clients.
eSchoolView product line includes:
• eSV Unified Pro: A bundle of six of our most popular products to puts power behind school and education organization websites by combining the content management system, Mobile Suite, Learn, Event Registration, Facilities Management and School Store. This suite of products helps boost efficiency by turning education websites into dynamic and responsive sources of information.
• eSV Unified to Connect: A combination of our content management system, Mobile Suite, Learn and Instant Connect (a voice, text and email alert system) working together to connect K-12 schools and education organizations with their stakeholders to gain community support, increase family involvement, promote student engagement and foster staff collaboration.
• eSV Unified and PR: A well-organized, intuitive, responsive CMS website and Mobile Suite managed by our eSchoolView Public Relations team that allows school staff to focus on other critical responsibilities. eSchoolView writes and publishes content to ensure websites that are fresh and up to date.
• eSV Unified to Learn: A responsive content management system and Mobile Suite integrated with Learn. Learn is an online classroom learning management tool for collaborative learning in a secure environment. The fusion of features include social, instructional and community options.
• eSV Unified: An easy-to-manage web-based content management system and Mobile Suite for K-12 schools and education organizations. The CMS components combined with a responsive mobile design platform and integrated app provide endless opportunities to engage with school communities.
The eSchoolView content management system (CMS) has nearly two dozen components. The company offers personalized training and support as part of all of its competitively priced contracts, which is not always included by other providers. We also offer Online Forms and Parent Portal.
eSchoolView, a Software as a Service (SaaS) company has garnered significant national attention for its successful growth. It celebrated the opening of new offices in the Charlotte, North Carolina area in the first quarter of 2014.
Visit www.eSchoolView.com, email info@eSchoolView.com or call 1.888.932.6460 to find out more.