Click the image below to view the webinar.
Making a change can appear to be a BIG DEAL, but can you remember switching from encyclopedias to Wikipedia or chalk boards to smart boards? Probably not, you just know how much easier it is now.
Lubbock-Cooper School District saw an easier way to manage records and has now made the thought of a file-room and boxes of records as ancient as transparencies and Trapper Keepers.
Join Les Lee Hill of Lubbock-Cooper Independent School District as she shares their tips for success for going digital with paper records.
- How to conquer those digital concerns
- How to create a district plan and know who to involve in the process
- What to look for in an electronic record management solution
- How to use your ERMS to benefit parents, students and staff
- And a solution that was uniquely designed for K-12 Schools