If you're working on a proposal for a federal government grant with a deadline of Oct. 1 or later--or if you plan to apply for a federal grant any time after this date--you should be aware of an important new requirement from the Office of Management and Budget: Effective Oct. 1, anyone applying for a grant or cooperative agreement from the federal government must have a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number to be eligible to apply.

A DUNS number will be required for paper or online applications, whether an applicant is submitting


Subscribe to Read More

Are You an Educator?

Get Free online access to all our news and resources