(Marstons Mills, Mass.–August 2)–RM Educational Software, Inc is seeking strategic sales partnerships for its RM Math Framework Edition across the US. They are seeking up to 10 focused dealers to present, sell, train and support this strategic and transformational product that really demonstrates the potential of a digital Math curriculum where partnered with Interactive Technologies such as Interactive Whiteboards and Wireless Pads. RM Math is now in over 300 schools in New England and has an ASP of $18000 per school with significant up sell opportunities for additional services such as training and products such as a wider implementation of Interactive Whiteboards and Projectors. There is real evidence that a digital curriculum can increase the uptake of interactive technologies by having a focused application with practical customer training to give educators the best experience that translates into success in the classroom.
“We have spent the last 18 months, developing the RM Math Framework Edition sales model here in new England to be able to offer customer the right solution to address Middle School Math,”, stated Pawsey. “As a result of our direct success, we are able to now offer exclusive regions for this product across the US from October 2006. We will be selecting partnerships carefully based upon ability to understand a districts needs and offer a complete classroom of the future solution”
An important element of being able to offer RM Math Framework to focused resellers across the US, is mapping the Math curriculum to each of the individual State Math Standards. RM Educational Software, inc is pleased to be able to announce another pairing with EdGate to undertake this work that will be complete in Sept.
If your organization is interested in becoming an accredited RM Math Framework Edition Reseller, please contact Kevin Pawsey, Managing Director, RM Educational Software, inc in the first instance to discuss this partnership opportunity.
About RM Math Framework Edition
- RM Math Framework Edition is highly sophisticated, but very friendly technology which augmented by professional development training and comprehensive teacher notes for each activity can help you to effectively integrate IT within a curriculum, even where IT infrastructure is limited or where staff have little IT experience.
- RM Math Framework Edition is a whole-class teaching system which utilizes interactive whiteboard technology to deliver a dynamic, highly visual and standards-aligned middle school math curriculum. Consisting of more than 2,000 high-quality math activitieswhich are aligned to both NCTM and State-based curriculum learning standardsas well as powerful teaching and planning tools, RM Math Framework Edition can transform classroom instruction, engage and motivate students, and help you to focus teaching and learning closely around State-based learning standards.
- RM Math Framework Edition is different from many other information technology-based systems in that it is a whole-class teaching solution. This means that the math teacher remains very much at the centre of the instructional process.
- The powerful web features of RM Math Framework Edition enable teachers to access all of the math content and to do curriculum and lesson planning from home. Teachers can also assign activities, homework and assessment tasks to students for home access via the web. A synchronization feature keeps all work completed remotely up-to-date with the school network.
- Improve Student Performance and Test Scores RM Math Framework Edition works. Evidence from an extensive pilot study of RM Math Framework Edition showed the following:
- Significant increases in attainment gains for students.
- Noted improvements in student motivation, as well as other improvements such as attendance and general behavior.
- Teachers also noted how much they enjoyed teaching with RM Math Framework Edition. Improved teacher recruitment and retention
- Achieved a number of prestigious awards, including the renowned 2005 BETT award.
About RM Educational Software Inc.
RM Educational Software Inc. ( www.rmeducation.com ) is a subsidiary of RM Plc UK ( www.rm.com ), a leading provider of ICT software, services and infrastructure to schools, colleges and universities.
RM Plc is quoted on the UKstock exchange (London Stock Exchange: RM.), has revenues in excess of $500m US per annum and offices in the UK, India, North America and Australia.
Founded in 1973, the company has spent over 30 years designing transformational solutions for education that are based on the needs of teachers and learners in the classroom. RM offers a whole host of education services, from hardware and software products to helping schools develop long term strategic ICT plans.
- EdisonLearning Joins with Digital Learning Collaborative to Improve Online Education - December 6, 2021
- Class sets video - August 21, 2021
- Wasted Technology: Why Many Teachers Don’t Use the Programs Their Districts Provide - August 17, 2021