Macedon, NY–October 31, 2006–Large and small companies alike consistently struggle with efficient employee time scheduling and a fair vacation policy. Vacation disputes can create confusion and negatively affect employee morale. Magnatag Visible Systems has designed a simple solution–the 365-Day Attendance-Monitor whiteboard system. It lets employees and supervisors alike see the entire year’s daily schedule in one glance–making priority scheduling a simple matter.
“Most companies we deal with have some version of a first come, first served vacation policy, yet employees and supervisors tend to struggle in effectively communicating–and marking–those requests,’ said Wally Krapf, founder and President of Magnatag Visible Systems. “The board also silently helps with the Monday Sick Day Syndrome because it allows sick days–and any notable absenteeism patterns–to be quickly noticed by using colored magnet signals. It’s also ideal for graphically planning, scheduling, displaying and updating training, travel, time off, special assignments or any employee-time oriented activity throughout the year”
Customers for whom long-term scheduling clarity was a challenge are saying the Attendance-Monitor has been a convenient silent solution:
* “Attendance is important to us and the board makes the record public so the slackers are exposed. That may seem a little harsh but it has made a difference,’ said a manufacturing operations technician of a 110-employee electric utilities manufacturer in Augusta, GA.
* “We keep ours in a case on the shop floor so people can easily see vacation time availability before putting in for time off. It is a lot easier for everyone and we never find ourselves with manpower shortages,” said an engineering manager for a 300-employee motor vehicle parts manufacturer in Auburn, AL
* “We are a small company so attendance is important, we can’t afford to have too many people out at once. We will keep track of everything, attendance, vacation and training all on one board,” –Office manager of a St. Petersburg, Florida landscape company.
* “The board eliminates a lot aggravation for everyone, no more back and forth between Supervisors and Personnel to check availability and it’s easier for employees to make plans because they can see the whole year at once.”–a production assistant for a Ladson, SC Transportation equipment manufacturer.
* “The board helps us keep track of Father Bob, other employees and even some purchasing,’ said a rectory worker a Catholic Church in Lynwoood WA.
The Attendance-Monitor Board comes in 3 sizes to allow full-year daily tracking for 19, 42 or 86 employees. The 2′ x 3′ board for 19 employees is available with write-on tools for $299; or a complete magnetized kit for $379. For more information, visit www.magnatag.com/AT.
About Magnatag® Visible Systems
Magnatag Visible Systems, located in Macedon, NY, is a leading manufacturer and direct provider of industrial-quality magnetic printed whiteboards and organizational tools for displaying information in the workplace. Magnatag has designed, patented, manufactured and directly furnished visible information display kits and products for 39 years to industry, business, government, institutions and organizations. With over 2,300 different task-specific kits, they enable managers across all industries, business, government, institutions and organizations to visibly organize, plan, schedule, track, update and communicate ongoing workplace activities 24-7 to everyone involved.