Username or Email Address
Keep K-12 Schools Safe with Case Management...
The EdTech Efficacy Handbook: smart investments...
Free registration required to view this resource.
Register today and receive free access to all our news and resources and the ability to customize your news by topic with My eSchool News.
Already a member? Log in
1. Must be a general superintendent.
2. Models the effective use of technology in the day-to-day execution of the superintendency.
3. Ensures that technology resources are equitably distributed among students and staff.
4. Insists that adequate professional development is a component of every school technology initiative.
5. Demonstrates exceptional vision in leading the development and implementation of a districtwide technology plan.
6. Exhibits a thorough understanding of the role of technology in education and can articulate that understanding to all school district stakeholders.
7. Provides exceptional leadership in supporting the integration of technology into the
Get the week's top education technology news and find out how schools are solving technology problems to improve learning. Weekly on Monday and Thursday.
Find out the latest technology tips, tools and the innovative best practices schools are using everyday to improve learning. Weekly on Wednesday