July 29, 2009 – State College, PA
- Optical Image Technology’s (OIT) Technical Advisory Panel (TAP) has named two co-conveners to lead the group from July 1, 2009 through June 30, 2011. Greg Cook, from Michigan Millers Mutual Insurance Company, will continue as a co-convener for a second two-year term. Frank Santiago, from Colgate-Palmolive, has taken the place of Steve Emrick, CDIA+, from Broadcast Music Inc. (BMI), whose two-year term of service ended on June 30.
- TAP provides a formal mechanism for idea exchanges on technology; innovative uses of OIT’s DocFinity suite of document imaging, document management, and business process management software; and ideas for future product development.
- The panel, which is comprised of seventeen customers from insurance, healthcare, higher education, financial, and other industry sectors, also includes representation from OIT’s partners.
- “The Technical Advisory Panel has helped us to keep a pulse on customer needs and has played a valuable role in our product development, documentation, and support programs. We are fortunate to have strong leaders and members with innovative and inquiring minds, whose insights ultimately benefit all DocFinity users. We look forward to working closely with the panel as more products and services are developed to enhance our latest release.” – Ron Prichard, President, Optical Image Technology
About Optical Image Technology, Inc. (www.docfinity.com):
Optical Image Technology’s software makes information manageable and companies more profitable. Since 1986, OIT and its DocFinity® suite of workflow and document management software have helped businesses solve their document management and business process needs. OIT offers robust, flexible products including document imaging, workflow, and Web services. Organizations see an ROI and improved productivity with DocFinity.
Latest posts by eSchool News (see all)
- Learn how to keep students safe online during remote learning - October 2, 2020
- How can you protect your students online during hybrid and remote learning? - September 25, 2020
- Trump vs. Biden: Which candidate do educators support? - September 17, 2020