ShenZhen, China, Oct. 21 – After several months’ development to continually improve its products, Wondershare today unveils QuizCreator 3.1. QuizCreator 3.1 features 4 worth mention features to enhance quiz authoring experience for users, respectively as enriched multimedia support with .swf, .flv, .png and gif, optimized player templates and operation logic, enhanced quiz setting functions, and Windows 7 compatible. Now, users can make more interactive multimedia Flash quizzes with ease in minutes.
"As a powerful Flash quiz maker, QuizCreator offers an easy way for HR personnels, educators, and trainers to produce professional Flash quizzes for the process of training and assessment without any programming skills," said Mike Wu, product manager of QuizCreator at Wondershare E-Learning Divsion. "The features of adding Flash movies, Flash videos, images, sound and narration, supporting mathematic equation, 9 question types, quiz outputs such as Flash, Word/Excel, CD/exe and SCORM package for LMS and Web give users more choices to create quizzes for different utilities, which were received well for many users."
Key new features and improvements of QuizCreator 3.1 include the following: ?
- Multiple multimedia objects formats supported, more attractive. Besides inserting images (.jpg, .bmp, .emf, .wmf, .png, and .gif), sounds, narrations, users now also can integrate Flash movies and Flash videos (YouTube video) into quizzes to make quizzes more interesting.
- Optimized interface, more easy to use. According to the feedback from QuizCreator 3.0 users, QuizCreator 3.1 becomes more friendly for users after the work of redesigning the interface of question editing, publish, and player templates.
- Enhanced setting functions, more powerful. QuizCreator 3.1 now has the functions of setting time limits and attempts for each question. Users can make quizzes with questions of different time-limits and attempt numbers. Besides, the function of applying to all questions in QuizCreator also allows users to set the font properties or feedback to one appointed style in one click.
- Fixed some bugs in QuizCreator 3.0, more stable.
"We are continuing to do our best to improve QuizCreator to meet the needs for most HRs, educators, and trainers, and we appreciated for your valuable suggestions to QuizCreator." Said William Xu, development manager of Wondershare.
Pricing and Availability
Wondershare QuizCreator is available now at $149.95 per license and 25% OFF ($112.95) for non-profit and academic organizations.
A free 30-day evaluation is available for download at: http://www.quiz-creator.com/download/quiz-creator-download.html.
For more info on QuizCreator 3.1, please refer to the product page: http://www.quiz-creator.com/quiz-maker/index.html
As the professional developer of e-Learning authoring tools, Wondershare is dedicated to providing easy-to-use programs for learning content authoring. Wondershare E-Learning has served thousands of organizations from Stanford University, US Air Force to Siemens AG with preferred solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.quiz-creator.com.
For more information, please contact:
Address: A901,9/F,Building A,TCL Plaza,Gaoxin Ave.1.S.
Nanshan District, Shenzhen
Guangdong, 518057 P.R. China
SOURCE: Wondershare Software
- School District Establishes Interactive Learning Solution - April 15, 2021
- Learn how to keep students safe online during remote learning - October 2, 2020
- How can you protect your students online during hybrid and remote learning? - September 25, 2020