February 28-March 3, 2010 in Washington, DC
• Early Bird Registration is extended to February 1st. Save money by registering now.
• The CoSN room block ends February 5th. Reservation requests received after 5:00 pm local time by the hotel will be accepted on a space and rate availability basis. Please make your reservations online or call the hotel at (800) 545-8700.
• From Hollywood to Bollywood, CoSN is reaching for the stars for this year’s Advocacy Auction. Please help us roll out the red carpet for educational technology by donating and planning to attend on Monday evening, March 1st at the Omni Shoreham Hotel.
• The 9th Annual International Symposium will take place on Sunday February 28th with Francesc Pedro, senior policy analyst, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development ,speaking on Rethinking Schooling in a Global Economy: What it Means for our Economy and our Future; and Marshall “Mike” Smith, senior counselor to the US Secretary of Education and director of international affairs speaking on Global Understanding: Economic Imperative to Compete, Cultural Imperative to Live Together.
• Pre-conference sessions include Bootcamp for School District Technology Leaders/CTOs; Leadership for Crisis Preparedness; How 2 b a Disruptive Leader; and Mastering the Moment: Technology Leadership for Transformation during Economic Crisis. Separate registration fees apply.
Don’t miss the CoSN Conference. To register and learn more , go to http://www.cosn.org/conference2010/