eSchool News has announced the winners of its 2010 Tech-Savvy Superintendent Awards, which honor 10 superintendents from around the nation who best exemplify outstanding leadership in the use of technology to further educational goals:
• Eric Conti – Burlington, MA
• Jan Harris – Cullman, AL
• Manuel Isquierdo – Sunnyside, AZ
• Chip Kimball -- Lake Washington, WA
• Pam Moran -- Albemarle County, VA
• Carolyn Ross -- Churchill County, NV
• Kim Ross-- Houston Public Schools, MN
• Amy Sichel –...
Subscribe to Read More
Are You an Educator?
Get Free online access to all our
news and resources