February 28-March 3, 2010 in Washington, DC
Save money and register on or before February 1. Only four weeks and 4 days until the CoSN annual conference starts. Have you registered? Did you also sign up for one of the pre or post- conference events? There is still time — rates increase after February 1, so don’t delay.
• Attend the 9th annual CoSN International Symposium, Harnessing Web 2.0 for Global Understating in Education, on Sunday, March 28. Join us in a global conversation about how we can use information communication technology and collaboration tools to develop global awareness and understanding in schools.
• Select from four pre-conference sessions: Mastering the Moment: Technology Leadership for Transformation during Economic Crisis; Leadership for Crisis Preparedness; Bootcamp for School District Technology Leaders/CTOs; and How 2 b a Disruptive Leader. With two on Sunday morning and two that afternoon you have flexibility in choosing the right one for you!
• Go to one of two post-conference events: the annual Washington Education Technology Policy Summit, with complete legislative briefings followed by appointments with your Senators and Representative. Or take a field trip to two local hi-tech high schools in Fairfax, VA and Washington, DC.
• Auction for Advocacy — From Hollywood to Bollywood, CoSN is reaching for the stars for this year’s event. Please help us roll out the red carpet for educational technology by making a donation to the annual Advocacy Auction! Download the donation form, send in your items, and join us on Monday evening, March 1, at the Omni Shoreham Hotel. This event is included in your regular registration rate.
• New! Live Learning Center
For the first time at a CoSN Annual Conference, over 75 hours of presentations will be recorded and available 24/7 in streaming media format or for download. Audio will be fully synchronized to the PowerPoint presentations and handouts will provide a true multimedia recreation of most concurrent sessions. Audio sessions are available for an additional fee and included in Enhanced Registration. Order this enhanced value package ahead of time to save money.
• If you have already registered, please call Event Rebels at 877.883.1786 x407. Or sign up when you register today. Separate registration fees are applicable for these events. The Early Bird Registration rates have been extended to Monday, February 1. If you have not already done so, Register Now for the CoSN Annual Conference and take advantage of the Early Bird Registration fee.
• Reminder — the CoSN room block closes February 5. Reservation requests received after 5:00 pm EST at the Omni Shoreham Hotel will be accepted on a space and rate availability basis only. Please make your reservations online or call the hotel at 800.545.8700.
• To register for the CoSN Conference and for more information, go to http://www.cosn.org/conference2010/.