Alan Blankstein's Failure Is Not an Option outlines six focus areas that, when fulfilled, can result in student success and teacher enthusiasm:
1. Common mission, vision, values, and goals
2. Ensuring achievement for all students: systems for prevention and intervention
3. Collaborative teaming focused on teaching for learning
4. Data-based decision making for continuous improvement
5. Gaining active engagement from family and community
6. Building sustainable leadership capacity...
Subscribe to Read More
Are You an Educator?
Get Free online access to all our
news and resources