Here are the top ten reasons why you should attend this year:
10. Innovation. Meet the people behind innovative products being developed for Personalized Learning. (Better yet, apply for our Innovation Incubator Program!)
9. Industry’s Leading Players. American Public University, Pearson, Blackboard, Follett Software, and Cognizant are just a few of our many sponsors and industry partners that you’ll learn about.
8. Speed Dating, er, Networking event on Sunday.
7. Market Intelligence. Get smarter about growth opportunities in mobile learning, personalized learning and the Postsecondary market. Learn or be left behind!
6. One-to-One Business Connections Meetings. Strike new alliances through this unique and legendary program. (You can sign-up to participate after you’ve registered.)
5. Support. Be in the audience when your CEO or customer is speaking…show your support!
4. Sales. Contact your best prospects BEFORE the conference by getting our pre-registration list of attendees.
3. Autographs! Attend the book signing event for SIIA’s new publication, The Experts’ Guide to the Postsecondary Market, and meet the brains behind the bylines.
2. The 2011 CODiE Awards. Accept your CODiE Award – or see who wins – at our 26th annual CODiE Awards Reception & Dinner.
1. CFO happiness. Save $300 with our early-bird registration rates and earn your CFO’s gratitude. Plus, you’ll come back to the office with actionable items you can implement. How’s that for ROI?!
I look forward to seeing you at what is sure to be THE ed tech industry event of the year – register here!
Karen Billings, VP Education Division
Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA)