ProVal Technologies (www.provaltech.com), a leading server support and business IT Support Company now officially supports Microsoft Exchange Server 2010. ProVal is already a leading 3rd party company providing services in Exchange Server Support for all version up till 2007.
Exchange Server 2010 has many enhancements over its previous versions including Advanced Security, Outlook Web App. and Mobile Email with Exchange ActiveSync, Email Archiving, Mailbox Resiliency, Information Protection and Control, Voicemail with Unified Messaging, Management Tools and Deployment Flexibility.
- Advanced Security – inbuilt technologies of anti spamming and encryption for different threats.
- Outlook Web App. – it provides the users freedom to access emails, messaging, voice mail and sms text messaging in different browsers.
- Mobile Email with Exchange ActiveSync – Now users can access emails and messages via their smart phones.
- Email Archiving – inbuilt email retention and archiving.
- Mailbox Resiliency – fast data base disaster recovery and backup.
- Information Protection and Control – these tools control and protect the unauthorized distribution of the content.
- Voicemail with Unified Messaging – provide single inbox to access voice mail and email and they can be managed from a single platform.
- Management Tools – new management tools by which the help desk can be made more efficient.
- Deployment Flexibility – it helps to cut down the cost by providing additional storage space and migrations can be done.
There are two editions: Standard Edition and Enterprise Edition. Enterprise is limited to 100 and enterprise editions up to 100 databases. Both these editions establish connection when you enter the valid product key after installation. It is effective now days due to its various benefits:
- It cuts down the IT costs because it optimizes your IT infrastructure. Here you have more storage space and it reduces your costs on storage.
- It gives the users freedom to access their mailboxes, messages, voice mails etc from anywhere remotely.
- It provides integrated information protection, control and other management tools which are helpful in providing security to the emails and other services.
Team ProVal has the technical knowledge and experience with all the editions of the Microsoft Exchange and now giving assistance with Exchange Server Migration, Exchange Server Monitoring and Exchange Server Support. Now we have the best engineers who have expertise on Microsoft Exchange 5.5, Microsoft Exchange 2000, Microsoft Exchange 2003, Microsoft Small Business Server (SBS), Microsoft Exchange 2007 and Microsoft Exchange 2010.
Now ProVal Technologies have announced the Exchange Server services like exchange server setup, exchange server planning, exchange server deployment, exchange server backup, exchange server maintenance, exchange server monitoring, exchange server help, exchange server migration, Microsoft exchange upgrade, exchange performance, exchange services errors, transport and mail flow, edge server, mailbox server, anti-virus spam filtering, client access server, unified messaging server, hub transport server, exchange public folders, exchange database defrag and exchange best practice analyzer.
With the operations handling from its NOC remotely ProVal is offering comprehensive IT support with exchange server support to its clients overseas. ProVal has a dedicated and experienced team to work on the exchange server. It is also now offering incidence based support and also you can now hire a dedicated server administrator for your business.