- Teacher proper citation. Educators can instruct students on how to take what they have learned from their sources and either summarize, paraphrase or quote it.
- Use technology to address a digital problem. Educators can teach students digital literacy by investing in tools and technologies that flag potential plagiarism.
- Create teachable moments. Educators can teach plagiarism before it occurs. Demonstrating educational tools to students at the beginning of the semester or school year can deter students from improper research, citation, and writing practices.
Latest posts by Jenna Zwang (see all)
- New film fights negative perception of teachers - September 16, 2011
- Textbook-free schools share experiences, insights - September 7, 2011
- Social websites are latest sources for plagiarized material - September 1, 2011