The Sloan Consortium (Sloan-C), an association of individuals, institutions and organizations of higher education engaged in online learning, will present its 2011 Awards at the 17th Annual International Conference on Online Learning: Online Learning, Teaching, and Research in the New Media Ecology, in Orlando, Florida, Thursday, Nov. 10, 2011.
The recipients of the 2011 Sloan-C Awards are:
– Ralph E. Gomory Award for Quality Online Education: University of Massachusetts Lowell
– A. Frank Mayadas Leadership Award: Joel L. Hartman, University of Central Florida
– Outstanding Achievement in Online Education by an Individual: Wayne D. Smutz, Pennsylvania State University World Campus
– Excellence in Online Teaching: Ellen B. Bremen, Highline Community College
– Excellence in Online Teaching: Michael R. Cheney, University of Illinois Springfield
– Excellence in Faculty Development for Online Teaching: SUNY Empire State College
– Outstanding Online Program: Cyber Security Program, Polytechnic Institute of New York University
– Excellence in Institution-Wide Online Education: Ryerson University
– Excellence in Institution-Wide Online Education: Pennsylvania State University World Campus
To read more about the award, click here.