Samsung announced today the five grand prize winners in its nationwide Solve for Tomorrow contest, a competition to raise enthusiasm for science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education among U.S. public school students. The five grand prize winners were chosen from the 12 finalists selected in February to receive technology from Samsung, Microsoft, the Adobe Foundation, and DIRECTV.
The winners are:
- Lawrence County High School, Moulton, Ala.
- Desert Wind Middle School, Maricopa, Ariz.
- Davenport School of the Arts, Davenport, Fla.
- Jefferson Township Middle School, Oak Ridge, N.J.
- Schoharie High School, Schoharie, N.Y.
The 12 finalist videos can be seen at www.samsung.com/solvefortomorrow.