Samsung announced today the five grand prize winners in its nationwide Solve for Tomorrow contest, a competition to raise enthusiasm for science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education among U.S. public school students. The five grand prize winners were chosen from the 12 finalists selected in February to receive technology from Samsung, Microsoft, the Adobe Foundation, and DIRECTV.
The winners are:
- Lawrence County High School, Moulton, Ala.
- Desert Wind Middle School, Maricopa, Ariz.
- Davenport School of the Arts, Davenport, Fla.
- Jefferson Township Middle School, Oak Ridge, N.J.
- Schoharie High School, Schoharie, N.Y.
The 12 finalist videos can be seen at www.samsung.com/solvefortomorrow.
- Lexia Names Kerri A. Larkin as Senior Education Advisor, Education Partnership - May 11, 2021
- EVERFI Tackles Inequality in Nation’s Healthcare System with Introduction of First Healthcare Literacy Course for Students - May 11, 2021
- CoderZ Named SIIA Education Technology 2021 CODiE Award Finalist for The Best Coding and Computational Thinking Solution - May 7, 2021