The Department of Education’s 21st Century Community Learning Centers program has grown from a small federal pilot program to a billion dollar a year state pass-through grant. Across the country, the program creates academic enrichment opportunities for children, particularly students who attend high-poverty and low-performing schools.
On August 28, at 2PM EDT Grants Office and special guests from Cisco will host a Webinar, “Realizing Student Achievement in the 21st Century” to discuss:
• The purpose of the 21st Century Community Learning Centers program
• Examples of past funded projects
• A sampling of state 21ct Century grant requirements
• Tips for building a successful community learning center, including integrating technology into the project
• Resources available to help you make the most of this and other educational funding opportunities
Registration for the event is free and available at: