For Immediate Release: For More Information Contact:
DUKANE ANNOUNCES NEW, LOW COST, IPAD SYNC/CHARGE CART
The MCC2 cart from Dukane Corporation will sync/charge 32 iPad devices. It is a lower cost alternative based upon current sync/charge carts. End user price will be approximately $2200.
The MCC2 provides:
• Durable plastic design with steel internal structure.
• Secure, can be closed and locked with combination padlock, (not included).
• LED lights on top to indicate charging status.
• Three (3) extra outlets on top to charge peripherals.
• Numbered slots with wire management.
• Includes cooling vents throughout, two storage drawers for laptop or spare cables and an access point storage compartment.
• Slot-in sliding doors.
• Smooth 5 inch rolling wheels, two casters with brake locks.
• Ships fully assembled (charging cables not included).
• Available end of September
• 5 YEAR WARRANTY ON CART STRUCTURE
• I-Pad is a registered trade mark of Apple
Click on this link for more information www.dukane.com/av/products/documents/specs/MCC2.pdf
For more than fifty years, Dukane’s Audio Visual Products Division has provided schools and businesses around the world with technology solutions that helped increase learning. With a network of trained professional dealers available to provide personal and localized sales support, Dukane is committed to meeting each customer’s particular needs.
Since 1922, Dukane has been involved in the development of systems and equipment for the educational, commercial, and industrial markets. Today, the company is divided into three operating divisions which produce diversified product offerings including audio visual presentation equipment, ultrasonic assembly and payroll assistance.
# # #
Company/product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or
Registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Dukane Corporation, 2900 Dukane Drive, St. Charles, Illinois, 60174
Phone: 630-762-4020, Fax: 630-584-5156 www.dukane.com/av