• More than 240 STEM-based educational items from Pitsco are featured in Amazon’s Science Education section.
• Activities include robotics, Green energy, maglev, rocketry, physical science, and more.
News Release, September 7, 2012 – After selling its own products for decades, Pitsco Education is spreading its wings. Amazon, one of the largest online retailers in the world, approached Pitsco in December 2011 to inquire about adding products to the Amazon site. Now, more than 240 Pitsco kits, pieces of equipment, and resources can be found in the Science Education section of the popular store. Pitsco’s specialty is hands-on activities that demonstrate the connected nature of science with technology, engineering, and math, so many of Pitsco’s offerings on Amazon are STEM focused.
Quote: “Amazon’s unique customer base provided Pitsco an opportunity to reach a wider audience than we would have been able to through our current marketing channels,” said Pitsco Education President Lisa Paterni.
Click to Tweet: Amazon now features Pitsco in its Science Education section. Learn more at http://tinyurl.com/8mbk6sa – click Pitsco Education under Featured Brands.
• Amazon Science Education section: http://tinyurl.com/8mbk6sa
• Company: http://www.pitsco.com
• Media Press Release: http://tinyurl.com/8q84gsv
Pitsco Education Catalogs are driven by a commitment to hands-on learning through STEM-based activities. From sustainable energy and model bridges to CO2 dragsters and robotics, Pitsco Education offers hundreds of activities to spark student learning.