The EDUCAUSE Annual Conference runs Nov. 6-9, 2012, in Denver, Colo., and is one of the premier gatherings for higher education IT professionals. The conference also will broadcast selected sessions online.
It provides content and exploration of today’s toughest technology issues facing campuses around the world, and convenes some of the brightest minds in the community.
When colleagues from around the world converge with some of the most innovative corporate solution providers, attendees have an event that creates invaluable networking opportunities and professional development.
At EDUCAUSE 2012, attendees will…
- Network. Engage with peers who share similar interests and challenges.
- Focus. Sort the program by topical themes and domains, speakers, and relevant interest areas.
- Discover. Engage in affinity group sessions, special topic discussion sessions, and lightning rounds.
- Influence. Combine experience with the expertise of forward-thinking speakers to challenge and shape the future.
The online conference will include 63 webcasts and over 30 exclusive online sessions.
- DreamBox Learning® Equips Educators with Lesson Recommendations to Accelerate Student Learning - June 22, 2021
- gener8tor and ECMC Group’s Inaugural OnRamp Education & Workforce Innovation Accelerator Cohort Addresses Learning & Labor Challenges with Creative, Tech-first Solutions - June 18, 2021
- Extron ShareLink Pro Now Mirrors Windows 10 Devices via Miracast - June 18, 2021