This AmeriCorps State and National (AmeriCorps) grant program will focus on six areas, including education.
Education grants will provide support and/or facilitate access to services and resources that contribute to improved educational outcomes for economically disadvantaged individuals, especially children. CNCS is particularly interested in program designs that support youth engagement and service-learning as strategies to achieve improved academic outcomes. Grant activities will improve:
• School readiness for economically disadvantaged young children.
• Educational and behavioral outcomes of students in low-achieving elementary, middle, and high schools.
• The preparation for and prospects of success in post-secondary education institutions for economically disadvantaged students.
- Defeat the Digital Divide Helps Bring Reliable Internet Connections to Schools Nationwide - October 25, 2021
- 3M Names America’s Top Young Scientist of 2021:14-Year-Old Sarah Park, for Music Therapy Treatment to Improve Mental Health - October 22, 2021
- Flinn Scientific Launches New Contest for STEM Educators in Celebration of Mole Day - October 15, 2021