More than 200,000 students are currently enrolled in high school psychology. APF wants to support high quality education in psychology and to nurture the next generation of psychologists, with up to $20,000 for projects that support the goals of the program:
- Reinforce the discipline of psychology as a science in secondary school curricula.
- Expand the profile of psychology as a science to attract talented high school students to pursue the discipline.
- Convey to high school students that psychological science is a tool to improve society.
- Teach students about career options that apply psychology outside of an academic setting (e.g. NASA, organizational development).
- Proposals for programs must focus on supporting the education of talented high school students.
- TRACK IT FORWARD ANNOUNCES INTEGRATION WITH CLEVER SINGLE SIGN-ON - September 27, 2022
- New Report: Equity, Cybersecurity Top List of State Education Technology Priorities - September 26, 2022
- ReadSpeaker Announces Text-to-Speech Integration and Certified Partnership with Moodle, the World’s Largest Learning Platform - September 26, 2022