What is it? LiveHive is an online service that allows students to create visual and social workspaces with any type of file or document, including Google documents, desktop documents, webpages, videos, audio files, and more along with associated team conversations. With LiveHive, students can compile their research, take notes, organize data, share information with classmates or teachers and more from their laptop, mobile phone, or even tablet.
Best for: High school students.
Requirements: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5; Requires Android 2.2 and up.
Rated: Unrated on iTunes due to recent creation; 4.1 on Google Play.
Features: Workspaces are accessible on the go, allowing a user to:
- Discuss and collaborate with team members and colleagues
- Manage and share anything: Office and GDrive docs, Dropbox files, captured webpages, images, PDFs, videos, etc.
- Follow the live Activity Stream so you’re always on the same page as your team
- Share privately or via your favorite social network
- Control who sees what with granular permissions
- Access your work on your Apple device, even offline!
With a free LiveHive account, you’ll receive 3 workspaces with unlimited team members.
Links: Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/capturetocloud/id530787127?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4