Name: See. Touch. Learn.
What is it? A Picture Card Learning System replaces all your physical flash cards. Designed by professionals specifically for those with autism and other special needs. Used by SLP’s, BCBA’s, Teachers, and Parents to provide custom picture card instruction. Winner of numerous awards.
Best for: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 5.1 or later.
Price: FREE [Pro version available]
- Includes a starter set of high-quality images and 60 exercises created by a certified assistant behavior analyst.
- Additional libraries with over 4,400 additional images and lessons are available for purchase from within the app.
- Now you can access the Brain Parade® Community with thousands of lessons shared by others.
Name: SlateMath for Kids
What is it? SlateMath is an iPad app that develops mathematical intuition and skills through playful interaction. The app’s 30 activities prepare children for kindergarten and first grade math. SlateMath forms the foundation of numbers, digit writing, counting, addition, order relation, patterns, parity and problem solving.
Best for: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Topics follow the common core state standard.
- SlateMath’s award winning technology was developed from the ground up for the iPad.
- The SlateMath pedagogy is crafted by early-age math education experts, and is based on many years of experience and research.
- Endorsed by math teachers around the world.
- IXL, Wyzant and Miami-Dade County Public Schools Partner to Provide Personalized Math Instruction - December 8, 2021
- Labster’s STEM Excellence Awards Winners Revealed - December 8, 2021
- Aperture Education’s 2021 Winter SEL Guide Supports Social and Emotional Learning during the Winter Months - December 7, 2021