What is it? SAS® Data Notebook lets students take control of their learning and monitor their progress. Built-in templates for mission statements, goals, checklists, plus/deltas, spelling lists and histograms are included.
Best for: Older elementary to high school students
Requirements: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 5.1 or later.
- Includes a scratch paper template where students can load pictures, create drawings, and more.
- A new text page enables students to take notes, keep a journal, or perform any other writing tasks organized in their notebook.
- Students can also add sections in order to set, monitor, and reflect on individual goals by subject.
- Notebooks can now be emailed to teachers, parents, or friends.
- #4: 25 education trends for 2018 - December 26, 2018
- Video of the Week: Dealing with digital distraction in the classroom - February 23, 2018
- Secrets from the library lines: 5 ways schools can boost digital engagement - January 2, 2018