(Chicago, IL)– New Dimension Media (NDM) is thrilled to announce the release of its annual Fall content update for CCC! Streaming Media. With over 200 new programs being added, the CCC! digital library will now contain over 5,000 programs and 100,000 teaching segments of the highest quality programming praised by educators throughout the country. New Dimension Media has added over 2,000 new programs to CCC! over the past 7 consecutive years, and takes pride in being one of the few content providers to do so. This update features new programs for STEM, Language Arts, Careers, and Social Studies. Here’s what these districts can anticipate:
• Drive Thru History series: Dave Stotts is back to connect the dots between historical events similar to the way Bill Nye connects scientific concepts. Ten new programs from this award winning series explore the ancient world by visiting sites such as the Coliseum, Pantheon, and more!
• 50 Inventions that Shook the World: These 50 new programs bring STEM topics together with history and pop culture to help students see how the invention came about and how it impacts their day-to-day lives.
• Major Decision series: Two energetic hosts share 20 careers for tomorrow’s workforce. Explore a “day-in-the-life” of a digital animator, biomedical engineer, architect, and more.
• The Complete BBC Shakespeare Collection: Bring Shakespeare’s plays to life with the BBC Shakespeare Collection. These live action plays feature top actors including Helen Mirren, Sir Anthony Hopkins, and Alan Rickman. Also included are 12 Animated Shakespeare Tales, adapted for younger audiences and great for introducing or reviewing Shakespeare in high school!
• Great Human Achievements series: 9 new programs introduce the world’s greatest achievers and their contributions. These innovators challenged the limits of science, medicine, travel, communication, and even the society in which they lived!
“I’m really excited about our new programming this year,” said Melissa Moreland, Vice President of Acquisitions & Program Development for New Dimension Media. “These programs are great examples of how we can promote creativity and innovation with students across subject areas.”
For more information, contact NDM’s Melissa Moreland at 312.397.2151 or email@example.com.
About CCC! Streaming Media: Founded in 1978, CCC! Streaming Media, a division of Questar, Inc., has been the K-12 content leader and premier producer and distributor of original core curriculum media content for over 30 years. Every week, over 5 million students and educators view NDM programs through streaming, online, packaged media, or other channels. NDM programs have won over 100 of the industry’s most prestigious honors, including the CINE Golden Eagle, the Golden Apple, and an Academy Award. NDM content is used in thousands of schools around the country. CCC! can be streamed or downloaded to Android devices and by early 2012 to Apple devices. In 2011, Scholastic Administr@tor named CCC! a “Best in Tech 2011.” For more information, go to www.cccvod.com.